(Excerpt) City of Rocky Ford’s general fund revenues for September totaled $50,378.01 while expenditures totaled $197,177.42 putting this fund in the red by $146,799.41. This compares to August’s revenues of $84,779.12 and expenditures of $193,970.93, putting the fund in the red by $109,191.81; July’s revenues of $82,310.13 and expenditures of $177,505.90, putting the fund in … Read moreCity of Rocky Ford General Fund Running In Red
The Colorado State Patrol investigated a two vehicle crash involving one fatal injury which occurred Sunday on Bent County Road 32 and Bent County Road NN, approximately three miles north of McClave. A 1991 Ford Ranger was traveling northbound on Road 32. A Chevy Silverado was traveling westbound on Road NN, when it entered the … Read moreFatal Crash In Bent County
The state has awarded a grant to the East Otero School District for renovation of La Junta’s 40-year old primary school. The grant only covers 72 percent of the funds necessary to perform needed renovations and the district needs to come up with the remaining 28 percent of the required funds. To that end, the … Read moreVote 2017: Question 3D – Primary School Renovation
Hello out there! We’re seeking some help from the community to provide content for the News section of the site… Especially on the candidates and ballot issues in the upcoming November elections… If you spot something on the website for your local paper, school, the associated facebook pages that you find interesting, send it our … Read moreCommunity News Wanted!